4rd Global Film Expression Conference, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia – Call for Entries
The International Emerging Film Talent Association (IEFTA) invites Ethiopian Filmmakers to apply for the chance to participate in the 4th annual Global Film Expression conference from 11 – 13 December 2020.
10 – 12 Filmmakers will be selected for 3 days of virtual one-on-one and group meetings, film screenings and masterclasses with top industry professionals. Projects being submitted can be at any stage, from initial idea to post-production, and the projects can be short, feature length, web series and either narrative, documentary, or animation.
Local Partners Action Media & Communication and Gobez Media will be hosting preparatory sessions for filmmaker’s working on their applications. Dates and times to be announced.
All applications must be submitted in English. Previous conference participants are welcome to submit again for this year’s conference.
Applications received after 12 November 2020 will not be taken into consideration.
Finalists will be contacted by 1 December 2020 by IEFTA to provide more information about the professionals and the meeting schedule for the finalists.
How to apply
To apply please submit the following information via email to email@example.com by 12 November 2020:
- Project description featuring
- Log-line and Synopsis (max 500 words)
- the stage of project development
- One-page biography and CV, with links to previous completed film work if possible.
- Statement of what your project needs are and what areas you would like to focus on to further improve and develop your project (examples: focus on script development, how to find funding).