14 Oct NEFT & IEFTA Partner for Filmmaker Competition
For the second year in a row, NEFT Vodka is partnering with the International Emerging Film Talent Association of Monaco to host a short film competition among IEFTA alumni and affiliated filmmakers.
The three most compelling proposals will receive $3000 toward their production budgets; the ultimate winner of the competition will receive a $5000 prize.
NEFT Vodka is a For Cause, Ultra-Premium beverage that celebrates art, creativity and story telling. Neft Vodka has devised this competition to provide opportunities for filmmakers in emerging regions to pitch and produce stories for global audiences.
IEFTA is a Monaco-based NGO that seeks to identify, develop and support talented filmmakers from under-resourced regions of the world, bringing new stories and perspectives to the global film industry.
Inviting submissions for a promotional film competition.
6 November 2021.
- The duration of each short film must be between 3 – 5 minutes.
- The film must include NEFT Vodka somewhere in its storyline. The story does not have to be about NEFT but NEFT Vodka must be included in a way other than product placement.
- There are no storyline requirements except that it must be non violent and non political.
- US law requires that any actors participating in a film or ad featuring an alcohol brand must be at least 25 years of age.
- Previous NEFTI Competition finalists are not eligible.
Please submit the following information via email to email@example.com by 6 November 2021 :
- Project Outline/Proposal featuring
- Production plan
- Project budget breakdown
- 60-second video introduction about yourself and the project
All applications must be submitted in English. Budget must be completed in USD – $.
November 6th, 2021.
We look forward to your proposals. Good luck!
We’re pleased to report that last year’s winner, Semagngeta Aychiluhem, a producer/director based in Addis Ababa, is now developing his first feature as well as a comedy series at Guzo Films, the production company he runs in Ethiopia.