The International Emerging Film Talent Association (IEFTA) is a Monaco based non- governmental organisation founded with the purpose of discovering and developing film talent and unique stories from under resourced regions, globally.
IEFTA is looking for a motivated part-time administrative assistant to support our international team. Our ideal candidate will have at least three years of successful administrative experience, be a great team player and have excellent communications skills with, in particular, an excellent command (preferably native speaking) of English and at least one other language. S/he will report to IEFTA’s Administration and Logistics Manager;
The position is part-time, with a good amount of flexibility and with a strong opportunity for growth and upward movement within the organisation.
Hours: Estimated 12 Hours per week. 4 hours to be spent every Monday with IEFTA Operations Manager in-office and the other 8 hours can be done remotely from home. Hours can increase during busy periods.
Hourly Rate: according to experience – negotiable.
- Must be based in Monaco or surrounding area (within 20 km)
- Must have “Auto-entrepreneur/Travailleur Independant” company status
Competencies and skills required :
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written, in English, with proficiency in other languages a strong asset.
- Demonstrated proficiency with a range of office tools (Microsoft Office, Numbers, Pages, Dropbox, Basecamp, Google Docs and iCloud, and database management.)
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to deliver quality results under limited supervision.
- Ability to multitask, with good attention to details
- Ability to be both a strong team player and to deliver results with limited supervision.
Basic Tasks :
- Doing administrative and clerical tasks – scanning, uploading and filing documents (mostly online)
- Taking minutes of meetings, drafting reports, editing and final proof-read of documents.
- Supporting the set up and following of tender procedures and maintaining databases of suppliers.
- Arranging meetings, appointments, and executive travel;
- Updating team calendars and tracking completion of key tasks.
- Maintaining and updating folders on servers
- Support preparation and logistical coordination of events both in Monaco and remotely.
How to apply?
Please send CV and motivation letter, together with the evidence of your self-employment status (see Essentials above) to the IEFTA Administration and Logistics Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: December 8, 2019 midnight.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for online interviews with face to face interviews anticipated to take place in the week of 16th December. Start date for the position is January 2020.