08 Sep Vacancy: Administrative Assistant (part time)
IEFTA is looking for a motivated part-time administrative assistant to support its international team. Think you might fit the bill? Apply today.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of successful administrative experience, be a great team player and have excellent communications skills with an excellent command of English (preferably native speaking) and at least one other language. She/he will report to IEFTA’s Head of Development and President.
The position is part-time, with a good amount of flexibility and with a strong opportunity for growth and upward movement within the organisation.
Hours: Estimated 16 hours per week. Most work to be done remotely with regular virtual team meetings and occasional in-person meetings. Hours can increase during busy periods.
Hourly Rate: according to experience – negotiable.
- Must be based in Monaco or surrounding area (within 20 km)
- Must have “Auto-entrepreneur/Travailleur Independent” company status
Competencies and skills required :
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written, in English, with proficiency in other languages a strong asset.
- Demonstrated proficiency with a range of office tools (Microsoft Office, Numbers, Pages, Dropbox, Basecamp, Google Docs and iCloud, and database management.)
- Excellent organisation skills, including mainting digital/online filing systems, and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to organise one’s work independently and deliver quality results under limited supervision.
- Ability to multitask, with good attention to details
- Experience managing travels, tenders and logistics for events, an advantage.
- Commitment to the objectives and work of IEFTA.
Basic Tasks :
- Doing administrative and clerical tasks – scanning, uploading and filing documents (mostly online)
- Taking minutes of meetings, drafting reports, editing and final proof-read of documents.
- Supporting the set up and following of tender procedures and maintaining databases of suppliers.
- Arranging meetings, appointments, and executive travel;
- Updating team calendars and tracking completion of key tasks.
- Maintaining and updating folders on servers
- Support preparation and logistical coordination of events both in Monaco and remotely.
How to apply?
Please send CV and motivation letter, together with the evidence of your self-employment status (see “Essentials” above) to the IEFTA Administration and Logistics Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: 15 October 2021, midnight.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for online interviews with face to face interviews anticipated to take place mid November. Orientation to begin December 1, 2021.